I got the latest issue of Let's Knit today (August 2011 issue), and when I flicked through the magazine I had a quick look at the Blogs of the Month section (page 53). I happily scanned the page when suddenly I found my name on there!
An Accidental Knitter
Charlotte began knitting during an illness and uses her blog to keep a record of her knitting journey, alongside her cute dog Lilo.
I seriously can't wipe the smile off my face! I want to say a big thank you to the Let's Knit team for even looking at my blog, never mind mentioning it!
Now I'm off to stick this in my scrap book.
Friday, 8 July 2011
Oh my gosh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
BLOG ARCHIVES
POPULAR POSTS
-
Well good morning, my lovelies! :) I have a new project to share with you, and it includes lace, melon pink, and perhaps even some sock yar...
-
Can't believe Sunday has come by again! Well, this week I have two projects to show you, so lets get started :) When I added my Swirl...
-
I'm sorry I've been away, life happened. I am back now though, and I have a new project to share with you! I've had The Age o...
-
Yesterday I said I was going to show you a swatch for a new scarf pattern I'm dreaming up, using Patons Morocco Aran in Jade/Smargd. ...
-
Waaaaaay back in April, which in actual fact doesn't seem that far away, I started a Cable Bag from the book Knitty Gritty: Knitting F...
-
I took a break from blanket knitting, and decided to have a go at some baby clothes. I've been wanting to attempt the Seamless Yoked Ba...
-
Knitting is immediately linked to socks, crazy jumpers and comfy cardigans. I can knit socks, (not very well, but I can do it), I have no i...
-
I'm sure you're all well aware of the Blogger problems we've all had these past couple of days, but finally (!) Blogger stopped...
-
Yesterday I showed you the beginning of the Seven Seas Blanket, and last night I finally started to get into it. Typically, just as I get i...
-
Last night I finished my first Fingerless Wrist Warmer . I tried to sew it up but it all went horribly wrong and I had to undo it. This morn...
Search This Blog



That's so cool - go you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news. Congratulations! c x ps Will you be charging for autographs now?
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! You deserve the mention! And to think, I followed you before you were famouse :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats - that's so cool!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. That is to cool, before you know your blog is going to be flooded with readers and new followers. YAY for following a new famous blogger before she was famous XD
ReplyDeleteWell done. You've worked hard on your blogging and this is richly deserved.
ReplyDeleteOh how lovely, congratulations :)
ReplyDelete