Wednesday 30 March 2011

Knitting & Crochet Blogging Week 2011 - Day Three: Tidy Mind, Tidy Stitches


Since I have only been knitting for two months, I haven't got much stuff to stash away. So currently, I can squeeze in all my yarn, needles and other tools in a medium-sized craft bag, which fits nicely into my bookcase.


I keep my current project on my bedside table, so it is in easy reach when I can't sleep at night.


My finished projects get slung into a cotton bag, which hangs on my wardrobe door.


As my room is still in the process of being organised/furnished/decorated, I will soon be getting a chest of drawers. Which will be turned into a little knitting haven. One of the smaller drawers will be used to store my finished projects while they wait for their new, unsuspecting owners, and one of the larger drawers will be used to keep my balls of yarn. On top, I will have a pot for my knitting needles, and another pot for scissors, darning needles etc.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...