Monday 30 May 2011

D is for... Drawing

For all those who don't know, both my Grandmother and Mum are artists, and very good ones at that. Despite art playing a big role in my life as I've grown up, I have never been able to draw like the rest of my family. I've tried, and tried but to no avail. 

Since getting into knitting, I have had the urge to start drawing again. It must be my creative juices flowing. So today, I thought I would share with you some of my drawings. Most of them are drawn, then scanned into the computer and I make them into cartoons. Don't laugh too hard though, you don't want to give yourself a stomach ache.
Click on the pictures to make them bigger. If you dare.
Toytown

Arnold

Blinky

Hatty

Do you like green eggs and ham ,  Sam I Am?

Darla

Once the giggling has subsided, head on over to the other ABC bloggers, and check out what they believe D is really for.



8 thoughts:

  1. I have to admit, I like your cartoon dog, Arnold, the best - I think it has to do with coloring it on a computer - the cartoony pictures don't need all the extra detail with shading and such. Dunno - but I love to draw too! :P Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Darla the dog. That's a dog waiting for something to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great meme!

    I can't draw at all and I am very, very impressed with your work. Darla is my favorite picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, for green eggs and ham! And I think your drawings are pretty good actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - you are super talented!!! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing your drawings. I think they are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cartoons! What program do you use to "cartoonify" them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandmothers and mothers hold a special place in our hearts and play vital roles in our lives. They are often the pillars of love, wisdom, and support within the family. Grandmothers bring a wealth of life experience, passing down stories, traditions, and valuable life lessons. Their nurturing presence and unconditional love create lasting memories and bonds that shape us into who we are. Mothers, on the other hand, are the embodiment of strength, sacrifice, and endless care. They dedicate themselves to raising their children, providing guidance, and being a source of comfort and encouragement. The relationship between grandmothers, mothers, and their children is one filled with love, respect, and admiration. It is a beautiful bond that deserves to be cherished and celebrated.How be open flamearo






    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...