So today I thought I would have a go at doing my first vlog post. If you aren't able to watch videos, you can head on over to my Ravelry Project page to see what I have been working on this week. Once you've finished, head on over to Tami's for more WIP Wednesday fun! :)
Wednesday, 14 March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
BLOG ARCHIVES
POPULAR POSTS
-
Well good morning, my lovelies! :) I have a new project to share with you, and it includes lace, melon pink, and perhaps even some sock yar...
-
Can't believe Sunday has come by again! Well, this week I have two projects to show you, so lets get started :) When I added my Swirl...
-
I'm sorry I've been away, life happened. I am back now though, and I have a new project to share with you! I've had The Age o...
-
Yesterday I said I was going to show you a swatch for a new scarf pattern I'm dreaming up, using Patons Morocco Aran in Jade/Smargd. ...
-
Waaaaaay back in April, which in actual fact doesn't seem that far away, I started a Cable Bag from the book Knitty Gritty: Knitting F...
-
I took a break from blanket knitting, and decided to have a go at some baby clothes. I've been wanting to attempt the Seamless Yoked Ba...
-
Knitting is immediately linked to socks, crazy jumpers and comfy cardigans. I can knit socks, (not very well, but I can do it), I have no i...
-
I'm sure you're all well aware of the Blogger problems we've all had these past couple of days, but finally (!) Blogger stopped...
-
Yesterday I showed you the beginning of the Seven Seas Blanket, and last night I finally started to get into it. Typically, just as I get i...
-
I've been rather lazy this week, in the way of knitting. Normally whenever there is an opportunity to knit, I grasp it with both needle...
Search This Blog



Lovely video post! Looking forward to seeing all your pattern in May too!
ReplyDeleteGreat sock yarn and like the vlog post too.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome idea!!!! Love the socks but I have to say, I really enjoyed listening to your accent!!
ReplyDeleteI loved your video post! The socks and the mitts look great! Don't worry about knitting the heel of your sock. Just go slowly and follow the directions even if it seems crazy and you will end up with a heel.
ReplyDeletehow fun is this! i enjoyed it! that is going to be a very cool looking washcloth. I cannot wait to see the pattern you post for it...might have to throw that one on my list! :o)
ReplyDeleteSorry, video posts are a "no go" as I'm at my desk at work.
ReplyDeleteGreat vlog! I love the crazy colours of your socks. have faith in the instructions and the heel will turn out just fine :)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see all the new patterns in May!
I loved your video! good luck with your sock heel, they're really not as hard as they look!
ReplyDeleteI have the same book. I haven't knitted socks yet or tried any of the patterns. It is good to know that it is a good book.
ReplyDeleteWell done sis !
ReplyDeleteYou are delightful! I love your accent, and I love our knitting projects. Thanks for sharing with us. :)
ReplyDelete*smiles*