Friday 2 March 2012

The Tiger that Came to Tea

Today ladies & jellybeans, I have something very different to share with you. Today, I bring you Marmalade!!

I don't think I need words for this post. I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.
















And I don't mean to boast... but it's deeeelicious!!! :D If you want to make your own, this is the recipe we used. Highly recommend it. It's cheaper than buying all that marmalade, is lots of fun, and really easy to make!

I've finished Daisy's cardigan, and can't wait to show you all. But, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Sunday!

For now though, head on over to FO Friday at Tami's Amis & Other Creations, Fibre Arts Friday at Wisdom Begins in Wonder and Creative Friday at Natural Surburbia!

Have a fab weekend!! x

10 thoughts:

  1. I love marmalade! Looks delicious, and your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard on the radio that its national Marmalade week. Just a coincidence or did you know that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making marmalade. I make so much to last us each year, but it never does. The tiger who came to tea is a big hit in our household. You are so right. Homemade is more tasty and cheaper than buying. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! My mum used to make marmalade but so many other people make it in the village she mostly buys their's now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm, yummy! Now I want to have toast with fresh jam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, yummy! Marmalade on toast...perfect breakfast. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...