Tuesday 13 May 2014

Ice Cream's Dating Profile

a little note from Future Charlotte: This post was written on my "rebound blog", when I thought I could be all fancy and have a proper website. Long story short - running a website is expensive and time consuming, and I just couldn't do it. After a little bit of grovelling, my blogger allowed me to come back - phew! So, just as a warning, this post might reference & link to said rebound blog, and you can click here to check it out if you so desire. Now, I'm going to hand back to past Charlotte...


Hiya, my name is Ice Cream! Wow, so much to tell you, so little webpage. Okay, where shall I begin...

Well, lets start with the basics. I am 11 months old (my 1st birthday is coming up soon, I'm so excited!) and I currently reside with my owner of 10 months in the South-West of England.

I was created by a knitter called Charly, for her elder sister, Sara. Charly made me using an incredibly simple sock pattern, but she made up for that by using a fun yet luxurious yarn called Happy by Wendy. 

If I had to describe myself in one sentence, it would be: "A happy, fun par of socks to be around, who aren't afraid of acting a little crazy."

There are so many things in life I love, so it is going to be hard to fit it all in one paragraph, but lets give it a go. My all-time favourite interest in life, is playing Rounders & Tennis during the wonderful Summer days. If the weather restricts me to inside the house, I love to curl up on the sofa with my owner & watch The Shaytards on YouTube.

Despite being quite a loving knit, there is one thing I really hate, and that is slippery floors. As I am made from Bamboo yarn, I am silky soft to touch. Pair me with a slippery floor, and I slip and slife all over the place! This can be both amusing and dangerous.



As my striping suggests, I embrace change. In five years time I hope to be trekking across the GR20 in France. This demanding 15 day trek has been on my bucket list since I was 3 months old. You trek across a multitude of different landscapes; forests, glacial lakes, snow-capped peaks, plains, grainite moonscapes, and much more.

I'm looking for a partner who will happily join me on adventures around the world, but who is also perfectly content to relax at home in front of the TV. I'm ideally looking for a piece of Knitting or Crochet who lives in England, and isn't afraid of a bit of crazy fun in their life.

Today I was asked to write a dating profile for one of my F.O's.
This is what I came up with.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...