Friday 6 May 2011

FO Friday: Hurray!

 
I'm sorry today's post is up so late but when you hear the excuse reason why, you'll cheer! (Well, my family cheered, you probably won't)

Katy's Hat is Finished!!

Yes, you heard me right. The meadow hat is finally done! This afternoon, after I finished sewing (you'll hear about that story next Friday, so stay tuned) I decided to knuckle down and finish the dang thing. 

It took me an hour and a half but I did it. I was knitting so quickly I was amazed that I didn't make any mistakes! 

You don't want to hear me yammer on about it, take a look for yourself!

I'm now a happy bunny.



Look at that Rib! o.0

And the best part is - She likes it! 

As you can tell, I'm pretty chuffed.

Now I must decide what I will cast-on next, Mittens for my Mum or Zig-Zag Scarf for my Niece? Looks like I'm going to need your help!

P.S

Before you pop off to check out the rest of today's Finished Objects over at Tami's, have a look at the new ABC Blogging meme I'm hosting, theres 16 of us taking part so far! 

6 thoughts:

  1. YAY, I'm cheering for you here in San Diego. Great job. Of course she loves it, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for an FO! I say do the mittens, mostly because I find that scarves are boring after a few repeats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hat looks great!! :D
    Isn't it just the best feeling when someone likes something you've made for them? (I spent a lot of time making things for my son and really the first thing he ever actually liked was the octopus. . . after 2 years of disinterest in his gifts.)

    I say mittens for your mom. . . (in honor of mother's day?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start the mittens, get one of them 3/4 done, then switch to the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sis :) loved my hat looking forward to winter now lol need a scarf to match tho lol ;) xxxxx sweet dreams x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is awesome. I'm glad she liked it. And go with the Zig Zag scarf it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...