Thursday 5 May 2011

Learn Your ABC - A New Meme


As you well know, I love taking part in memes. Especially Tami Klockau's WIP Wednesday and FO Friday. For the past week, I have been thinking about starting my own meme. After being inspired by Blogging Month (unable to find the link - sorry!). 

The idea behind the meme is this:
Every Monday, bloggers around the world write about a topic beginning with a letter of the alphabet (We will be doing this in order, so A for the first week, B for the second etc).
They can write about anything they want, as long as the topic begins with the letter of the alphabet for that week. As there are 26 letters in the alphabet, this meme will run for 26 weeks. (If it works and people enjoyed doing it, we can try it a second time!)The great thing about this meme, is that you can write the post in advance, and schedule it to be posted. 
The project will be starting on Monday the 9th May 2011, and the first letter is (obviously) A. 
My post will be entitled: 'A is for... Accessories'.
If you would like to take part, simply add your name, and blog URL to the Mr. Linky below. If you have any ideas about this meme, please leave a comment below! I would love to hear them :D
EDIT: The Mr.Linky is now closed. If you would like to take part, simply write your post for the right week, then post the link on the latest ABC Post. Click here to find the latest.

8 thoughts:

  1. My first meme - wish me luck!

    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in
    napiligal.wordpress.com

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited and will catch up today. Thanks, Dianne www.slippingthroughmyfingers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there!
    my sis (slippingthroughmyfingers) started memeing along with you and i thought i'd like to do it too. can i play along?
    my blog is www.rebecca-wip.blogspot.com
    thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to join in but can't work out how to add my blog to mr.linky! fab idea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...