Friday 8 July 2011

Oh my gosh...

I got the latest issue of Let's Knit today (August 2011 issue), and when I flicked through the magazine I had a quick look at the Blogs of the Month section (page 53). I happily scanned the page when suddenly I found my name on there!

An Accidental Knitter
Charlotte began knitting during an illness and uses her blog to keep a record of her knitting journey, alongside her cute dog Lilo.


I seriously can't wipe the smile off my face! I want to say a big thank you to the Let's Knit team for even looking at my blog, never mind mentioning it!

Now I'm off to stick this in my scrap book.

9 thoughts:

  1. That's great news. Congratulations! c x ps Will you be charging for autographs now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You deserve the mention! And to think, I followed you before you were famouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. That is to cool, before you know your blog is going to be flooded with readers and new followers. YAY for following a new famous blogger before she was famous XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done. You've worked hard on your blogging and this is richly deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely, congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...