Thursday 22 December 2011

And We're Back...

Ah, its nice to be back home. Sorry I have been away for so long, I've been quite poorly with my M.E & we've been rather busy helping out family etc :D

But, just because I haven't been blogging doesn't mean I stopped on the knitting front, oh no! While my Nan was staying with me, she taught me to knit in the round! I admit I felt like bit of a knitting rockstar as I was going round, and round, and round. 

I'm on the toe section of the first sock at the moment, as my Nan is round to help at the moment, I'm really worried that I'm going to muck it all up. So I am knitting reaaaaally slowly, just encase.

The pattern I'm attempting to follow, if you were wondering, is the 2nd design from King Cole's Sox Again. I'm using Rico Design Surperba Chinee in purple, which is lovely to work with ^_^


So thats all for now, thanks for having me back :) Over the next couple of weeks I'll catch you up on all my knitty adventures and hopefully introduce some more FOs into the world ;)

4 thoughts:

  1. Congrats on conquering knitting in the round! The sock looks great, I'm sure you wont mess up the toe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to have you back. Been thinking about you. The socks look great to me. I haven't even tried yet. It's on the plan for 2012. Compliments of the Season and Very Best Wishes for 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The socks look great! And welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charlotte, you have such a beautiful blog! My name is Delisa, I am 48 years old and live in a small country town in Georgia, USA. I love to knit and crochet. I have been knitting now for about 8 years and crocheting since I was a teenager. I also enjoy writing and have had my blog going for about a year and half. It is so much fun to see your enthusiasm and enjoyment in learning to knit!

    I have fibromyalgia as well and some other health issues, knitting has been very helpful for me too. Not only does it help my fingers and hands but it is very calming and distracts me from the pain. You are doing a great job with your knitting! I thought knitting in the round was going to be really hard, now it is one of my most favorite things. I have been going through a glove making phase the last couple of months. Have a lovely evening ahead! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...