Thursday 12 April 2012

Thursday Book Challenge: Week 10


Well, I finished Pandemonium and even though I'm not happy about the second love interest I liked the book. What saved it for me was the final third, the story fianlly picked up and started to get really interesting. You finally get to find out about Lena's Mum and Alex. The third and final instalment is going to be interesting to say the least, what with Lena having to find her Mum again, and choosing between Alex, or Julian. I'm team Alex all the way, Julian isn't a very appealing character to me. 

Delirium, the first book in the trilogy, is being made into a film, and I'm so excited. Can't wait to find out who gets cast as Lena, Hana and Alex.

My friend Amy gave me a couple of books last week and said that I just *had* to read them, so that is exactly what I'm doing. First up is the first book in the Sherlock Holmes series, The Death Cloud, written by Andrew Lane. As I've only just started it I can't cast any opinions, so will tell you what I think next week.

So now it is over to you, what are you reading at the moment? Managing to get your book to knitting/crochet balanced? I've been doing a lot of knitting lately as I'm still desigining patterns for M.E Awareness Week next month, and trying to finish a couple of gifts off. None of which I can show you yet, which is why I haven't done a WIP or FO post in forever. Really hoping I get to share something with you all soon though, bet you are all getting a bit bored of no knitting posts!


1 thoughts:

  1. Hi there,

    Are you still doing the Thursday Book Challenge? I'm looking about for some clues, but it seems it might be closed. Perhaps I'm just looking in the wrong place! I might be interested if it's still happening.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...