Friday 16 May 2014

How to Be: A Knitter

a little note from Future Charlotte: This post was written on my "rebound blog", when I thought I could be all fancy and have a proper website. Long story short - running a website is expensive and time consuming, and I just couldn't do it. After a little bit of grovelling, my blogger allowed me to come back - phew! So, just as a warning, this post might reference or link to said rebound blog, and you can click here to check it out if you so desire. Now, I'm going to hand back to Past Charlotte...

If you need to make the info-graphic larger, don't forget you can click on it :)


Today I was tasked with making something completely different for my blog.
I realised I had never made an infographic before, so this is what I came up with.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...