Friday 29 April 2011

FO Friday: The Simple Mug Hug


This weeks FO Friday is going to be a little different. Seeing as I mucked my Fingerless Wrist Warmers up yesterday (read all about that here, if you dare) I haven't got any finished knitting to share you.

But -and this is a big but, about a size 12- I do have a 'finished' item to share with you. Last Friday, the wonderful Sandy from Sandy's Space asked if I could share a pattern for the mug hugs I have been knitting in such a fervent manner. Sadly, the pattern I have been using is one from a book and despite searching I couldn't find the pattern anywhere on Ravelry. So I decided to make my own pattern.

While watching the beautiful Kate Middleton walk out of the church in her amazing dress with her new husband Prince William, I designed the pattern under 'royal inspiration'. 

Then when the royal couple came out onto the balcony for the second time, I started the test run. A couple of hours later I finally finished, and you could say it was a royal success.

So I am happy to say Sandy that you can download the pattern now, (find it on ravelry here) and the greatest part is that it's free! If you come across any problems whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact me (memyselfandknitting@rocketmail.com).

Hope you've all had a great day and see you next week! 

1 thoughts:

  1. YAY, thanks for posting your pattern. I'll have to give it a whirl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...