Thursday 7 June 2012

Thursday Book Challenge: Week 12


I have finished Catching Fire, and by far it is my favourite of the three. I moved swiftly onto Mockingjay, the final book in the series. I'm both sad and happy, sad because the series is coming to an end and happy because I will finally know how it all ends. I'm about half way through so far, and there are so many twists & turns I'm not sure how it is all going to pan out. I darn't say any more encase anyone reading this post is planning on reading the series.

So, instead I shall talk about what I plan on reading next. I have so many books on my to-read list, I just can't seem to decide what to choose! I've whittled it down to Sense & Sensibility, The Name of the Book is a Secret, or the re-reading of Matched, Jane Eyre or Inside Out. What do you think?

That's all from me this week, what have you been reading?






4 thoughts:

  1. There's so many good books out there and so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great remarkable issues here. I’m very glad to look your article. Thanks a lot and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for cars caboolture
    cash for cars ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do agree with all the ideas you've offered on your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for novices. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.
    cash for cars Perth
    Cash For Scrap Cars Perth
    Sell Car For Cash Perth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s actually a great and also handy section of details. I am just fulfilled that you simply contributed this helpful info along with us.. Be sure to keep us knowledgeable similar to this. Thank you for expressing.
    cash for cars Melbourne
    cash for cars Brisbane
    cash for cars Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...