Monday 22 August 2011

P is for... Paldies!


Paldies is Latvian for thanks! And I would like to say a big paldies to Sam, from Knitting Adventures!


 thank-you Glitter graphics  

She very kindly awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! So now I am 'An Accidental Sweet, Versatile Knitter.' After thanking Sam I must share 7 things about myself!

1. While You Were Sleeping is my favourite movie of all time!
2. I'm known by my family as 'baddit'.
3. I'm reading The Foundling by Georgette Heyer.
4. I <3 PB+J Sandwiches
5. I also love Michael Bublé!
6. I have cherry highlights in my hair...
7. I am known to get hyper on just one polo.

Now you know a little bit more about me, it's time for me to pass this award onto 15 fellow bloggers. Here we go, and remember they are in no particular order!!

1. Rip it Good.
2. Wool Diaries - I know she already got one from Sam, but I do love her blog
3. Gingerbread Girl
4. Winging It
5. Master of a Thousand Things
6. Writing, Yarn, Pucks & Diapers
7. Virtual Stitch - C'mon, I have to nominate my bff!
8. Misadventures in Craft
9. A Surprise Every Time
10. Knit & Seek
11. Lucky You, Lucky Me
12. Cute Crocheted Creations
13. Tami's Amis & Other Creations
14.When Did I Become A Knitter
15. With Needles & Wool

So again I would like to say thank you to Sam! And for more P... is for posts, click the links below!




10 thoughts:

  1. Aaw thank you hon! Today just keeps getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on that!!! You do a very nice job on your blog and deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks, that's twice I've been nominated for this today - my head's just gonna get huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome! Your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! How did you know I needed a pick - me - up this morning :)
    And, I love reading your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thank you!!! That's so kind!!! I love reading your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thanks! That was unexpected!

    How are you liking The Foundling? I've read other books by Georgette Heyer, so I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I'm never been nominated for one of these before. Off to post this on my own blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. Paldies eh?
    I shall file that away for future reference.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...