Friday 29 July 2011

FO Friday: Candy Bobble

Last week I started my own Coffee Cozie pattern, once I got into it, it was great fun to knit :) It took a few days to knit due to me being incredibly busy, but I did manage to finish it, and may I say I don't think it looks half bad!


The pattern is called Candy Bobble, and you can now download the pattern on Ravelry for free! I now have three patterns available for download on my Ravelry account, so don't forget to pop over and have a peek! 

I don't have any other FO's to share with you I'm afraid! I did manage to pop into my LYS today, going in for more pink yarn for the baby blanket I'm making, but I ended up coming out with King Cole Galaxy DK, Stylecraft Baby DK, V&A Craft Cotton, sewing box kit and emboridery thread for my sister!


So much for self-control!

I have no idea what I'm going to do with the Galaxy, (which is gorgeous, and soooo soft!) but I'm thinking of making a dishcloth with the Craft Cotton.

Now I will love you and leave you, for more FO Friday fun, head on over to Tami's, Natural Suburbia, and Wisdom Begins in Wonder!

Have a great weekend!

13 thoughts:

  1. Fab! The bobbles are so fun and flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, the colours the bobbles, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Might have to make one, soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bobbles ... what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very tactile! Good choice of buttons too :o) c x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's adorable! I love the bobbles. It almost looks like a pink Dalak!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is too darn adorable. Maybe my favorite coffee cozy I've seen. Great job...I love the colors with the texture too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very unique tea cozy and the colors are very cheerful. Thanks for sharing such a cute pattern.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just caught up with this. Absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, that is so cute with the bobbles!!! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this blog is amazing! i just learnt how to knit over the weekend and was searching knit blogs! Yours is so cool! I love the posts you've made re: Aneeta Patel's knitty gritty book patterns. I've just bought the book myself, after reading the amazing reviews on amazon, and your blog too. LOL.

    Will be following :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great, and makes me think of a kind of marshmallow and coconut biscuit that used to exist but I can't remember the name of, appropriate for having with coffee though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! Hope you have a lovely, yarn filled day :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...